Chrome plugin “Shadertoy unofficial“ (unrelated to this site 🙂 )
- Adjustable slider for full control of ‘iGlobalTime’ uniform and audio/video inputs.
- 4 sliders simulating mouse position
- Shader previews on shaders list on “My profile” page
- Change resolution in windowed and fullscreen mode by pressing keys 1…9.
- Take screenshot width doubled resolution.
- Pause/Restart in fullscreen mode.
- Fullscreen edit mode.
- Clone own shaders.
Using custom textures (only on your local machine)
- Chrome plugin ￼Shadertoy Custom Textures
- Semi-automatic method for all browsers
- Manual method via the JS console
Applications compatible with Shadertoy
- Shadertoy iOS app
- libShadertoy for Ubuntu
- Accessing shadertoy database from your website or appli: web API
- Note that some programs are more or less shadertoy compatible: Gratin, Natron
- glslsandbox Goodies: clone, camera
- shdr@bkcore Goodies: vertex shaders, snippets, camera, 3D models, custom models
- shaderfrog Goodies: shaders + composer, vertex shaders, clone, uniforms, camera, 3D models, custom models
- shader_editor@kickjs Goodies : vertex shaders, load texture, uniforms, 3D models