Shadertoy is one of the online tool letting you play interactively with GLSL ES shaders (and browse other’s shaders). But soon, several issues will appear:
- How to use Shadertoy features (are you sure to really know them ? 🙂 )→ see here.
- GLSL is not C, GLSL ES is not GLSL. How to program, and how to program well, on this calculus model ? → see here.
- As a quite unmature technology, there are many compatibility pitfall 😦 . What are they; how to avoid them ?→ see here.
- Shadertoy has some specificities. How to exploit them at best ?→ see here.
- Shadertoy is now WebGL 2.0. What’s new ? →see here.
In this blog, we will explore some of these questions.
Disclaimer: I’m not related to the development team. I’m just a hard user of the tool 🙂